- Why do you need to write better?
- Where will you need to use it?
- What do you need to improve? (grammar/vocabulary/ expressions)
- How soon do you need to see results?
- How much time can you afford to devote to learning writing?
- Do you have a plan or learning strategy?
The best way is to set yourself achieve goals. For example, you must know how much time you can dedicate to learning writing, but a short time each day will produce better, longer-term results than a full day on the weekend and then nothing for two or three weeks.